Dublin, L IE
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Software Engineer Developer (Contract)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be able to communicate with customers clearly, concisely, and in a friendly manner in person, via email and telephone.
- Ability to collaboratively work with limited supervision in an autonomous and multifunctional team setting.
The Purpose of Your Role
The Application Security Solutions Engineering team is responsible for providing a wide range of security solutions, such as application security reporting, security engagement management, vulnerability enforcement, and security solutions automation. This role provides an opportunity for the right candidate to gain hands-on experience and expertise developing tools to support a variety of risk, security and remediation functions.
The Skills You Bring
- Hands-on experience in the Application Security space, ideally in security tooling.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify, isolate and resolve complex application issues independently.
- Ability to work effectively autonomously, or as part of a global team.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal to effectively perform in a customer facing role.
The Value You Deliver
- You will work closely with business partners to identify their needs and develop innovative solutions to broad and complex information security challenges.
- You will work directly with the business units to determine their needs, identify and design the optimum solution, and work with operations and infrastructure support teams to implement the change.
- You will develop technical configuration/engineering solutions for application security products.
- You will assist in setting product roadmaps and long term product strategies.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
The Fidelity Enterprise CyberSecurity division provides enterprise-wide application and security services for Fidelity's business units across the organisation.