Dublin, L IE
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Security Master & Pricing Representative III
1800369 – Security Master Pricing Representative III
Location: Citywest, Dublin
Working Hours: 10:00-18:30
The successful candidate will work within an exciting, fast-paced and growing Operations & Corporate Shared Services environment. Fidelity is a privately owned company, committed to innovation and to providing the best customer experience in financial services.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business or related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably within financial services and/or a shared service model
- Experience with reference and pricing data, data vendors or brokerage /US operations
The Purpose of Your Role
The Security Master and Pricing team is responsible for providing accurate and timely reference and pricing data to all down-stream systems and lines of business across trading, operations, and regulatory obligations including customer confirmations and statements.
As an SMP Representative, you will be responsible for validating and amending reference and market data supplied to Fidelity by its industry data vendors. You will also help our team to provide quality data, process efficiency, and highly effective support to our internal and external customers.
The Skills You Bring
- Your ability to quickly organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Your ability to take initiative and to work under tight deadlines in a dynamic team environment
- Be analytical and possess good problem solving skills
- Be technical oriented, with strong MS Office/PC skills
- Your excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Be motivated and show desire to learn about the business and new technologies
The Value You Deliver
- By ensuring that Fidelity’s reference and pricing data is accurate and timely, you provide a valuable service to our customers, and help to maintain the firm’s reputation for quality
- The relationships that you establish with our US business partners will help ensure adherence to Operations policies and procedures, and will enhance the reputation of Security Master and Pricing in Ireland
- Acting as a consultant for operational support and non-standard requests
- Conducting data quality campaigns and vendor challenges to ensure that all internal and vendor data is in sync
- Performing scheduled and ad hoc tasks, and associated research, as it relates to data quality assurance
- Maintaining operational and written supervisory procedures in accordance with divisional standards
- Performing data analysis tasks and seeking opportunities for process optimization
- Serving as a liaison between Business and Technology
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Operations and Services Group (OSG) is a division of Fidelity Institutional and provides superior customer service to Fidelity businesses through innovation, dedication and commitment to excellence. In operating locations across the US and in Ireland, OSG plays a critical role by processing every transaction into Fidelity and out to customers through the brokerage platform. OSG provides securities execution, clearance, and risk management services to retail, institutional, and correspondent clients.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ 1000 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (City West) and Galway (Parkmore East).
For information about working at Fidelity, visit www.fidelityinvestments.ie.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.