Dublin, L IE
Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
UI Software Engineer
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- An understanding of UX design principles and how to apply them or experience in working with a UXD practitioner will be a distinct advantage
- Experience in integrating with middle tier Java applications.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Experience of agile development.
The Purpose of Your Role
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on high value products that support our customers in providing excellent financial solutions. While the role primarily is focused on UI development, there are opportunities to work across the full stack from UI to end data points.
The Skills You Bring
- You have strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks at a given time
- You can work independently on complex technical and functional analysis.
- You collaborate openly with team members on shared items of work and communicate effectively in a team oriented environment
- You develop adhering to best software engineering and UX practice.
- You have excellent communication skills – verbal and written – with the ability to communicate effectively with business partners and understand their requirements.
- You provide estimates and timely updates through project ceremonies, identifying issues/ risks proactively and providing alternative plans for recovery.
- You develop original and creative technical solutions.
- You deliver high quality code, with high test coverage, following Fidelity standard processes and methodologies
- You look beyond individual business requirements considering the overall solution
- You are a collaborative team player who can work independently across local and distributed teams
- You share your knowledge across the team.